[horde] dovecot and sieve

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Wed May 12 21:32:01 UTC 2021

----- Nachricht von Arjen de Korte <build+horde at de-korte.org> ---------
   Datum: Wed, 12 May 2021 23:20:48 +0200
     Von: Arjen de Korte <build+horde at de-korte.org>
Betreff: Re: [horde] dovecot and sieve
      An: horde at lists.horde.org

> Citeren Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:
>
>> I'm using Postfix as the MTA.
>
> What does the output of
>
>     # postconf mailbox_command
>
> show? It should probably read something like
>
>     mailbox_command = /usr/lib/dovecot/deliver
>
> I suspect that the messages are not passed through Dovecot for
> delivery, so it won't process the sieve script.
>
> If messages are indeed passed from Postfix to Dovecot (rather than
> straight to the mailstore), post the output of
>
>     # doveconf -n | grep sieve

Thank you, I found the old entry and updated on the new server, so now
it shows: postconf mailbox_command
mailbox_command = /usr/libexec/dovecot/dovecot-lda -f "$SENDER" -a
"$RECIPIENT"

And doveconf -n | grep sieve
managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope
encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric
relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify
environment mailbox date index ihave duplicate mime foreverypart
extracttext imapflags notify
   sieve = file:~/sieve;active=~/.dovecot.sieve
   sieve_extensions = +notify +imapflags
protocols = " imap lmtp sieve"
   mail_plugins = " quota sieve"
   mail_plugins = " quota sieve"
protocol sieve {

Will see where this mail goes when I receive it back..

Andreas

----- Ende der Nachricht von Arjen de Korte <build+horde at de-korte.org> -----