[horde] Question about shared mailboxes

Joseph Hogan jhogan at eco2.ca
Wed Mar 9 17:45:12 UTC 2022

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

The interface of the email application is a basic one. We are looking
for somethign with more ways to organize, categorize and make notes on
message.   Rainloop does not have this.

That is why I trying to find out more details about horde, and what is
available for tagging or grouping messages together.   I even found
interesting plug ins for Thunderbird that allows leaving notes on an email.

For Thunderbird, the tagging and notes are saved locally, and will not
be shared by someone accessing it from their own computer.  THis is why
i am looking at Horde.

I think that I saw the you can tag/categorize a message.

Are there notes available?

Other message features similar to this?

Thanks

Joseph