[horde] another security issue discovered in Horde ref. CVE-2022-30287

Pascal Rigaux pascal.rigaux at univ-paris1.fr
Thu Jun 2 11:24:47 UTC 2022

On 02/06/2022 12:20, Michael Menge wrote:

>> Hi. I did the following quick fix with no regression for now...
>
> Thanks for the Patch, but some of our users are unable to use horde, because
> they receive a white page with "not allowed". I am still investigating.

It seems the patch is enough IF you have

   $cfgSources['localsql']['use_shares'] = false;

> Is there an other way to mitigate the CVE?

Here is a more complete tentative: https://github.com/UnivParis1/turba/tree/CVE-2022-30287

- "create" method does NOT allow arrays
- "createTrusted" method allows array, and is used everywhere the array comes from the horde conf.