[horde] Uploading Photo for Address List

Marc Paré marc.pare at parentreprise.com
Sun Jul 3 19:22:46 UTC 2022

I wonder if someone could give me some tips. I am using horde on my
server and all is working well except for one issue.

When I try to upload a photo of one of the individuals on my address
book, the photo seems to upload but does not show either in edit mode or
in the address book.

Would anyone have an idea at where/what I should be looking at to fix
this issue?

Thanks for any help.

Marc

--
Marc Paré
marc.pare at parentreprise.com
http://www.parEntreprise.com
parEntreprise.com Supports https://www.LibreOffice.org
LibreOffice Office Suite - 200 million users and growing!
Over 1,000 project developers with impeccable help from its user base.