[horde] [Horde] - Trouble to get horde-git-tools working on Win10

Frank Sikora frank.sikora at capfields.com
Wed Sep 7 09:33:22 UTC 2022

Hi,

I'm using H5 framework for a long time ago now and wanted to update my
Windows Dev config to latest version. As pear install is not working
anymore I tried the GIT install using horde-git-tools.
It's OK to get horde-git-tools installed using composer. But when running
horde-git-tools --help I get the following error in the Windows cmd prompt:
"The system cannot find the path specified" (6 times) then nothing. And
there is no other detail about this fatal error.
I'm using Windows10 environnement with PHP8.0.23, using an Administror
account. Any hint?
If there is another way to get Horde installed on a Windows machine I'm
interested in too!

Thanks

Frank
--
CapFields (Luxembourg) s.a
30, rue de l'Industrie

Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, we
have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you.
Information contained in this email and any attachments may be
privileged or confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the
original recipient.

If you receive this message in error, please delete it and immediately
notify the sender. Any use not in accord with its purpose, any
dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited
except formal approval. The internet can not guarantee the integrity
of this message.
CapFields (and its subsidiaries) shall (will) not therefore be liable
for the message if modified.