[horde] - Trouble to get horde-git-tools working on Win10

Ralf Lang ralf.lang at ralf-lang.de
Tue Sep 20 12:15:12 UTC 2022

Hi Frank,

> Hi Ralf,
>
> Ok. I had a look to the installer plugin but I'm a bit stuck with
> actions to take to use it as expected.
> I get the sources installed in a new repo:
> c:\horde_repo\horde-installer-plugin-2.5.0
> In this folder, I ran the command composer install. This downloaded
> and installed files into the vendor sub folder.
> What is the next step?
> My initial horde installation (with broken symlinks) using composer is
> done from the other repo c:\horde_repo\horde-deployment

I found some more places in the installer that made windows a bumpy
experience. Code exists but is still in review and will not be installed
automatically.
Windows experience is still second class compared to Linux. As soon as I
release the necessary fixes, I will update you and the list.

My test platform is Windows 10 64-bit, PHP 8.1, mariadb 10.4

Example config & step by step article coming soon

Regards

Ralf