[horde] Fresh install of Horde ( + imp, turba, kronolith, wicked, mnemo, gollem & passwd ) on a PHP8.1 machine

Torben Dannhauer torben at dannhauer.info
Wed Nov 2 20:59:02 UTC 2022

Hi,

since PHP 7.4 is reaching EOL, I would like to install a fresh horde (for
semi-productive environment) on a PHP 8.1 and migrate the data into the new
instance.

Therefore I have some questions:

*	Is PHP 8.1 support from horde?
*	Is it also support by the PEAR packages of Horde, or do I need to
install latest dev code ?
*	If I need the latest Dev Code to get it running: What is the
preferred way of installation? Git? Composer? Are there instructions
available? Beyond pear my experience is quite limited.

Thanks so far,

Torben