[horde] IMP is marked as authenticated, but no credentials can be found in the session.

panni at fragstore.net panni at fragstore.net
Mon Dec 5 22:06:12 UTC 2022

Hey there,

I've been using my Horde-Webmail setup for a decade now and still love it.

After upgrading my Ubuntu Server LTS from 20.04 to 22.04 I can properly
log in and use Horde Webmail, but IMP leads to a login screen.

PHP: 7.1-fpm (tested 7.2 and 7.3 as well)

The logs show:
"IMP is marked as authenticated, but no credentials can be found in the
session."

I've seen multiple threads on this mailing list, as well as this PR:
https://github.com/horde/Crypt_Blowfish/pull/2

After verifying that I'm using the mentioned fixed file, I'm at a loss.

Please help, thank you!