[horde] horde_histories not-null constraint

Hannes Tismer panni at fragstore.net
Sat Dec 17 14:53:11 UTC 2022

Hey Ralf,

The change in
https://github.com/maintaina-com/Crypt_Blowfish/blob/FRAMEWORK_6_0/lib/Horde/Crypt/Blowfish/Openssl.php is already in Horde 5:
https://github.com/horde/Crypt_Blowfish/blob/FRAMEWORK_5_2/lib/Horde/Crypt/Blowfish/Openssl.php

I've crawled the latest commits after my horde didn't load its webmail
portion properly anymore, after upgrading to 22.04, and found that
exact one. I can confirm this change is already in my install and
doesn't fix the issue (my mail to this list titled "IMP is marked as
authenticated, but no credentials can be found in the session.").

Thanks for the link to the maintaina github - they're using opensuse
15.3, which uses OpenSSL 1.1.1, just as my own image does.

I still believe my broken horde after the Ubuntu 22.04 LTS upgrade is
because of it using OpenSSL 3.