[horde] Horde Framework/Groupware 6.0 Status

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at ursc.gov.in
Mon Feb 20 11:30:26 UTC 2023

----- Message from Ralf Lang <ralf.lang at ralf-lang.de> ---------
    Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 21:48:53 +0100
    From: Ralf Lang <ralf.lang at ralf-lang.de>
Subject: Re: [horde] Horde Framework/Groupware 6.0 Status
      To: horde at lists.horde.org, gboy12.98 at gmail.com

> Hi Gary,
>
> Am 09.12.22 um 20:46 schrieb Gary Horchem:
>> Hello what’s the status on Horde Framework/Groupware 6.0?
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>
> The wiki contains some early instructions on how to use it.
> I think there will be a proper announcement shortly.

----- End message from Ralf Lang <ralf.lang at ralf-lang.de> -----

Just wanted to know, as I am going to start afresh with setup, which
is the preferred OS which meets most of the requirements.  I would
like to start with Ubuntu.  Whether Ubuntu 20.04 should be used or
better to start with Ubuntu 22.04?

--
      सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards
           अनंत / Anant