[horde] horde 5 to 6 login URL still H5 path

Frank Lienhard frank at mclien.de
Sun Feb 26 12:14:42 UTC 2023

Hi,

I'm doing a reinstall of my horde. since this is an shared hosting, my
installation path is ~/horde, which lead to this URL with H5 was:
my.tld/horde

which gave me the login screen.

I followed these howtos:
https://github.com/horde/horde-deployment#readme (for general composer
install)
https://wiki.horde.org/Doc/Dev/H6/Installation/UpgradeH5Release?version=4
(for the DB migration)

I did edit the composer.json to have all my previous apps.
I copied all conf.php file.
Then I did run the
"./vendor/bin/horde-db-migrate up"
I get this info several times:
[  INFO  ] Migrating DB up.
[26-Feb-2023 12:42:29 Europe/Berlin] PHP Deprecated:  Creation of
dynamic property ErrorException::$logged is deprecated in
/var/www/virtual/iibi/html/horde/vendor/horde/core/lib/Horde/Core/Log/Object.php
on line 231
As this seems to be info only, I then did:
"composer horde-reconfigure"

As I understand the new login URL should be:
my.tld/horde/web/login.php

I do get a login page (rudimentary), but the login attempt always, jumps
to this URL:
my.tld/horde/login.php which ends with:
"The requested URL was not found on this server."

Which obviously is right.
I guess I missed some obvious config file, but don't know which....

Thankful for any hints.