[horde] Horde 5.2.22 performance issue

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 13:12:18 UTC 2023

Hello maillist,

I am seeing a significant performance issue with Horde, more
specifically with nag and kronolith but not negligible with turba as
well.

Everything takes several seconds to process.  Lets say I create a task
in nag, enter the name and press save, horde is processing for 5-10
sec before going back to the task list.  Same for creating a new
task.  I press the "New Task" button, it takes more than 10sec for the
form to appear.

Its always been pretty bad in my opinion (comparing with other
frameworks and systems usinf the same MariaDB backend) but I think in
the last year its got way worst to the point now of near unusability.

Is there some special maintenance to do either in Horde directly or in
the InnoDB database?   FYI the DB server seems to be in shape so I
assume the issue is not on that end but nevertheless I am
troubleshooting to make sure...

FYI:

  -Horde Groupware 5.2.22
  -Turba 4.2.29