[horde] IMP is marked as authenticated, but no credentials can be found in the session.

Marcel Selhorst horde at selhorst.net
Fri Mar 24 12:56:30 UTC 2023

Dear Horde-Team,

could you please by any chance take a look at this blocking issue and
point me in the right direction?
I can confirm that the session created by Horde is re-used by IMP, at
least the session IDs are identical when I print them out...
I don't understand the architecture of PHP and the Horde Framework very
well, maybe a race condition of IMP looking into the session data before
Horde had a chance to update it with the validated credentials?

Thank you in advance!
Marcel