[horde] exactly what I feared (php 7.4)

Frank Lienhard frank at mclien.de
Fri Apr 7 15:32:53 UTC 2023

> I just accepted Horde is done for now and will be migrating to another
> solution.
That was what I intended to do, but I cant even get my data now.
With horde 5 and php7.4 I couldn't export any of my calendars.

Now my hoster (where my horde was running) has removed php7.x entirely.
So I was just trying to upgrade to horde6 to at least retrieve my data
(and my data, even if it would be copying all appointments manually).
Result:
"horde]$ ./vendor/bin/horde-db-migrate up

   Fatal Error:

   MySQL server has gone away"

so now I try to retrieve those dates from memory....