[horde] exactly what I feared (php 7.4)

Frank Lienhard frank at mclien.de
Fri Apr 7 15:59:39 UTC 2023

On 4/7/23 17:39, Thierry Thomas wrote:
> Le ven.  7 avr. 23 à 17:32:53 +0200, Frank Lienhard <frank at mclien.de>
>   écrivait :
>
>>     Fatal Error:
>>
>>     MySQL server has gone away"
>>
>> so now I try to retrieve those dates from memory....
>
> Don’t you have a backup of the database? Or a smartphone with a
> synchronized copy of the data?

Neither synchronizing nor exporting my calendar data worked with horde5.
I do have a backup of the DB, but since I am running it on shared
hosting, I have little to no way diagnosing why the DB connection is gone.

That was the whole point in trying to upgrade to horde6 as a step in
between to migrate to another tool.

Last try will be a fresh install of hore6 and importing the DB backup.

All in all it is waaay to much time and energy being drained. I'm close
to use a local calendar instead....

Would be nice to have some trick to retrieve the data from the DB dump...