[horde] Horde Webmail not on default port

Horst Simon horst.simon2 at icloud.com
Wed Apr 12 03:19:41 UTC 2023

Hi ,

I need to have Horde Webmail not on the default 443 port, but on 8443. I have configured it to Listen on 8443 and <VirtualHost _default_:8443>.
It will connect to this port, but not display correctly the login screen and fail after login screen, with unable to connect, by falling back to the default port. Does anyone has it working on any other port than the default one (443 or 80) and what additional configuration I need to change to get it working?

Thanks and Regards,
Horst