[horde] Installing applications into Horde 6

Michael Schlueter michael at johalla.de
Sun Jun 25 10:16:12 UTC 2023

Just had a look how Date_Calc::dateDiff() replaced in H6:

2174,2184c2746
<             $diff = Date_Calc::dateDiff(
<                 $this->start->mday,
<                 $this->start->month,
<                 $this->start->year,
<                 $this->end->mday,
<                 $this->end->month,
<                 $this->end->year
<             if ($diff == -1) {
<                 $diff = 0;
---
 >             $diff = $this->start->diff($this->end);

Looks like it needs to replaced 6 times in 5 files.

Maybe this helps?