[horde] localldap source and gal

David Wells - Alfavinil S.A. dwells at alfavinil.com
Fri Dec 15 13:36:11 UTC 2023

Hi everybody!

I sent this message to the turba mailing list but as it is related to
activesync I'll also send to this list, sorry for crossposting if this
is not the correct place. I have set up horde with the latest versions
available in pear with php 7 and I set upĀ in turba's backends.local.php
file a source identified as 'localldap' using the localldap entry in the
backends.php file as a template to connect to a samba 4 AD DC, I can
query this address book from horde's web gui correctly and if I set it
as browseable I can see all the entries stored in the DC. In turba's
settings I set this source as the gal source
($conf['gal']['addressbook'] = 'localldap';) but no activesync client
(tried ms outlook and thunderbird with tbsync addon) can see this gal.
Is there anything else to setup to get this working?

Thank you very much in advance!
Best regards,
Dave.