[horde] Is there a real sieve-editor for horde?

Lang, Ralf ralf.lang at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 16:18:22 UTC 2024

Am 13/01/2024 um 14:27 schrieb Nils:
> Thanks for the info.
>
> On 1/8/24 17:18, Philipp Fäustlin wrote:
>> The sieve backend config is found in the filesystem
>> ../horde/ingo/config/backends.php your own version should be the
>> mentioned backends.local.php
> Oh, I didn't use backends.local.php but edited the file backends.php
> Is that a big issue?

That won't work anymore going forward.

The backends.local.php file should be in the /var/config/ingo/ dir and
is linked to vendor/horde/ingo/config/backends.local.php on every
composer update.
Any file directly written or modified in the vendor dir is overwritten
or deleted on composer based installs or updates.