[horde] installation instructions for latest H6 ?

Ralf Lang ralf.lang at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 10:01:37 UTC 2024

Hi Torben, I'll provide an upgrade guide for a maintaina 2023 installation
to Horde upstream 2024 later this weekend. I am interested in where users
look for instructions. Obviously website and bundled readme files, probably
somewhere wiki or 3rd Party sites on the web. I just want to make sure all
get updated eventually.

Torben Dannhauer <torben at dannhauer.info> schrieb am Fr., 19. Jan. 2024,
21:57: