[horde] *****SPAM***** FRAMEWORK_6_0 update: Horde\\Core\\Config\\MotdLoader class does not exist

Mike barjunk at attglobal.net
Sun Oct 4 15:44:18 UTC 2026


Quoting Admin Beckspaced <admin at beckspaced.com>:

> Hello there,
>
> I am seeing a reproducible error after updating Horde from the  
> FRAMEWORK_6_0 branch.
>
> Environment:
>
> openSUSE Leap 16.0
> PHP 8.4.24 (NTS)
> Apache 2.4.66 (Linux/SUSE)
>
> Known-working state:
>
> horde/horde: dev-FRAMEWORK_6_0 9b4c208
>
> Horde works normally in this state. I tested the login, Horde  
> administration and IMP, including successfully sending an email.
>
> Running:
>
> composer update
>
> currently performs exactly these three updates:
>
> horde/horde: dev-FRAMEWORK_6_0 9b4c208 → dev-FRAMEWORK_6_0 8a624b7
> horde/imp: dev-FRAMEWORK_6_0 3852464 → dev-FRAMEWORK_6_0 3a07a96
> horde/yaml: v3.0.1 → v3.0.2
>

 From github, it looks to me that Core needs to be at:

1b86e3c04b35863326c26fb9058233249a7ccb66

or

1b86e3c

That is where that class file lives currently as far as I can tell.

Maybe that helps.

Mike


More information about the horde mailing list