[i18n] locale

Per-Stian Vatne psv@orsta.org
Mon, 27 May 2002 11:59:05 +0200

Siterer Tero Matinlassi <tero.matinlassi@edu.vantaa.fi>:

| > 3) nb_NO (Norsk Bokmål) does not seem to have a locale by that name,
| > I copied nn_NO and generated
| > the locale, but I still does not work, any idea ?
|
| You didn't say what version you're using. I think latest CVS has this
| locale already.

I'm having problems getting the nb_NO locale to work on my system, too. I'm
using the Horde 2.1/IMP 3.1 (RC3) ++... doesn't work. And I also have an updated
CVS HEAD version installed (yesterday), where it doesn't work either. Get the
English translation when I choose nb_NO, and my default language in both systems
is nn_NO. I also tried (as the original poster) to copy nn_NO to nb_NO and
recompile, but same problem.

The nn_NO locale works perfectly - as it should, I translated it... :)  Have the
locales installed (locale -a |grep NO).

For non-Norwegian-speaking-people who wants to test, 80-90% of words for the
nn_NO and nb_NO should be VERY similar (except for the english words that's
missing from the nb_NO translation).

Regards,

Per-Stian Vatne
psv@orsta.org