[i18n] Norwegian Nynorsk translations for HEAD branch

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 15:40:09 -0400

On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 12:52:56PM -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> > Same applies to Babel.
>
> That one's actually up to you, if you want it - I know that you and Jon were
> excited about it making managing translations easier; I think he's committed
> any outstanding code for it, so if you want to pick it up and get it
> working, that'd be great...

Right.  I'm not going to be able to do any Bable work this summer (I
lack the development resources for it), but someone else is welcome to
pick it up.  I can provide reference materials if needed.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)