[i18n] Re: Horde/IMP/Turba for Catalans

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 06:04:31 -0500 (CDT)

Hello David!

On Fri, 5 Jul 2002, David Martinez (sputnik) <david@masquefa.net> wrote:

> I'm consuming Horde/Imp/Turba since two years ago (for
> personal/family/friend purposes), and now I've installed it to one
> organization in order to serve a lot of e-mail accounts with his webmail
> access.
>
> All is perfect except one thing:
>
> We are from Catalonia ! Do you know where is Catalonia ?
>
> Catalonia is a big region of Spain (Mediterranean Coast), and we speak
> Catalan, perhaps you know some Cities like Barcelona ...
>
> A lot of people in France, Italy and some islands speaks also Catalan.
> More than 10 Million people.
>
> So for us could be great if Catalan is available in Horde/IMP/Turba
> applications.
>
> We are disposed to do it, I can coordinate these efforts and send back
> to you the needed translations.
>
> Do you think that it can be possible ? Can we work together ?

That sounds great!  We are always interested in supporting new languages
and locales.  I'm copying your message to the i18n Horde mailing list,
which is the best place to coordinate the effort.  Take a look at the
horde/po/README file which is our translation guide and should help you
get started, and then subscribe to the i18n list and ask questions there
as you have them.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN
Other contact information: http://www.nordist.net/contact.html