[i18n] working with iso-8859-2 folder names

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:31:57 +0200

Zitat von Nagy Péter <pnagy@ikron.hu>:

> I use Imp3.1 and horde 2.1. The localization is works fine, but we have
> a little problem.
>
> Under imp, when i create a folder with quoted characters, like: ékezet ,
> and i want to see it under the system (not in imp) i get the file name
> changed to : &60Q-kezet
>
> And if i change the situation and i create a folder under the system:
> mkdir ékezet
> I get this in the IMP Folders list: I see the + sign and the folder
> sign, but there is no name.

That's the correct behaviour. Non-ascii imap folder names have to be
utf-encoded. What you see on your file system is the utf representation of
"ékezet".

> Am I in the right place, or try it in the devel list?

For more details/discussion the IMP list would probably be the better place.