[i18n] can't localize horde2 and IMP3

Eric Belhomme eric.belhomme@free.fr
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:42:26 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I installed horde2/imp3 on a GNU/Linux Debian woody server (the server is
in "stable" branch, but I installed packages horde2 and imp3 from the
"testing" branch)

It works fine, exept that the localization into french language doesn't
work !

I modified these config file to feet my needs :
etc/horde2/horde.conf
etc/horde2/horde.php
etc/horde2/lang.php
etc/horde2/prefs.php
etc/imp3/prefs.php
etc/imp3/prefs.php

But it is always in english (US) :

on the logon screen (at http://my_server/horde2/) the default language
dispayed is english (US)
when i'm loggued, on the IMP screen, it's still in english, but if I click
on "option" menu, then "language", the language item is selected into
french, so it sould be French, but is still english !!!

The french localized file is present, and I have no more ideas, so I hope
someone can help me !

--
RicoSpirit