[i18n] Fwd: Re: [horde] Changing Language

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Mon Dec 2 11:55:51 2002

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von leonardo@stc.com.br -----
    Datum: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 09:35:00 -0200
    Von: Leonardo Fialho <leonardo@stc.com.br>
Antwort an: Leonardo Fialho <leonardo@stc.com.br>
 Betreff: Re: [horde] Changing Language
      An: Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>

All the steps works fine, and it doesn't work. I tryed the test explained
with langtest.php and no translations was made. I'm using gettext-0.11.4-3.
And I have only horde in pt_BR language in my system, also the "Message"
message in horde pack don't apear in pt_BR.

What's meanning wrong?

Thanks a lot..
Leonardo Fialho