[i18n] New release cycle for Chora and Nag

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Dec 18 16:53:57 PST 2002

As some of you already might have noticed, we just started a new release
cycle for Chora and Nag, so it's a good time to update your translations.

We just cut tarballs for the first release candidates:
http://ftp.horde.org/pub/chora/tarballs/chora-1.2-RC1.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/chora/tarballs/chora-1.2-RC1.tar.gz
http://ftp.horde.org/pub/nag/tarballs/nag-1.1-RC1.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/nag/tarballs/nag-1.1-RC1.tar.gz

If you have CVS checkouts of the RELENG_1 branches please update them, we
build the new versions from these branches.

Updated translations should be send to this list, either as a link
(preferred) or as an attachment.

I'd like to encourage you to try out the translation helper available from
CVS HEAD. You can download it directly from:
http://cvs.horde.org/co.php/horde/po/translation.php

Some (incomplete) notes are available from:
http://cvs.horde.org/co.php/horde/po/README

I'll send further notices to the list before we cut the release versions of
Chora and Nag and as soon as we start release cycles for any other modules.