[i18n] Nag 1.2 released

Tornoci Laszlo torlasz at xenia.sote.hu
Sat Dec 28 14:18:54 PST 2002

On Sat, 28 Dec 2002, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Due to a communication problem Nag 1.2 was released before I could send you
> a last notice to update your translations.
>
> If you still want to update your translation please do so. If necessary
> we'll cut another release version that only contains updated translations.

Yes, please! I'll update the Hungarian translation in a day or two.

                                      Yours: Laszlo

Laszlo L Tornoci                            Inst Pathophysiology
E-mail: torlasz at xenia.sote.hu               Semmelweis Univ Med School
        torlasz at net.sote.hu                 Nagyvarad ter 4.
fax:    (36-1)-210-4409                     Budapest, H-1089, Hungary