[i18n] FW: Italian Translation + request

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Feb 7 18:06:57 PST 2003

Zitat von Sergio Caredda <scaredda at tiscalinet.it>:

> [...]

Hm, it was just updated a week ago.

> And have a question. I cannot compile the translation on my server, since
> have a limited shell access. Will you compile the new translation over th
> CVS version of Horde?

Yes, we always commit the .po and the compiled .mo files.

> I will work also on the translation of the other programs.

Please contact the last translator before you take over his translation.
Some translations have been updated by Marko Djukic <tech at oblo.com> though
he isn't mentioned in the .po files.

Marko, are you subscribed to this list yet?