[i18n] Japanese translation update, horde

Takeshi Morishima tm at onepost.net
Sun Feb 9 09:33:12 PST 2003

In message "Re: [i18n] Japanese translation update, horde" on
    2003/02/09, Jan Schneider writes:
  > > I am doing this because my own, a horde framework based
  > > application needs it.
  >
  > Just out of curiosity: What kind of application is this?

A field site maintenance management database frontend.  The core part
will be prorietary, as it will be customized to proprietaty databases.
Planning on sending any parts/patches that can/should be made open to
the project or other appropriate open source society.

Takeshi