[i18n] Fwd: Re: [doc] Re: [horde] Make Horde 3.0 Dev look like Horde 2.2?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Mar 9 12:42:37 PST 2003

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu -----
    Datum: Sat,  8 Mar 2003 22:47:41 -0600
    Von: Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>
Antwort an: Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>
 Betreff: Re: [doc] Re: [horde] Make Horde 3.0 Dev look like Horde 2.2?
      An: doc at lists.horde.org

> Okay, well, if you want help updating the user guide, I'm sure if it gets
> into the doc module that we can be nudged into helping update it.

It is (has been for months) in CVS in the hordedoc module.  It was written
for CVS HEAD of everything, as I assumed the guide would be finished about the
same time we moved to the next version of Horde and the apps.  What I didn't
anticipate was that we would totally change the UI of Horde before then...

If you want to see the User's Guide in action, see

http://www.ph.utexas.edu/~ericr/horde/   (straight from CVS)
https://mail.ph.utexas.edu/userguide/    (customize for my site)

I can do most of the work, but just haven't had time, etc.  I do have some
stuff I want to parameterize so it will be easy to build for different sites
(parameters for which modules to include, etc).

In any case, one thing that would be great is if someone can start
translating stuff to other languages...  I don't have a problem releasing
it in English only, but it would be really cool to have it available in
multiple languages.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics