[i18n] new translations...

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 20 18:33:54 PST 2003

Okay, I finally gave in and joined this mailing list...  Should have done
so long ago...

I just added locale support to the jeta module, with a traditional
chinese translation by a friend.  More translations for jeta are welcome.
It is pretty easy as the module is small and has few strings to translate.

My friend (Jonathan Chen) also created some updates for the other modules.
You can see/download them at https://mail.ph.utexas.edu/patches/misc/ in
their .po format.  Being new to the list, I'm not sure how these things are
done, so if you would prefer a .diff file or something let me know.  This
seemed like the safest and easiest way, so I just dumped the .po files.
All translations are for CVS HEAD of course.

Hope the translations are useful!

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics