[i18n] Fwd: AW: AW: AW: [hermes]hermes decimal hours

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Mar 21 09:34:55 PST 2003

I can't take the cajoling anymore. I don't know what's wrong.

----- Forwarded message from news4dadirtyluk at gmx.de -----
    Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:19:12 +0100
    From: Udo Schubert <news4dadirtyluk at gmx.de>
 Subject: AW: AW: AW: [hermes]hermes decimal hours
      To: hermes at lists.horde.org

>Well, I can confirm that decimalFromLocale() is being called now.

alright,i checked it again and now the insert statement contains the right
decimal point,but all decimal places are set to '0' -> '4.00'

(and infact decimalFromLocale is being called now,like you said!)

>So either it's not working properly for you, in which case you need to help
us debug
>it, or you're not entirely up to date.

come on man,i really try to and i really try not to ask too many stupid
questions...
i updated horde yesterday,after your mail came in,today in the morning and a
few
minutes ago,so i really try to stay up to date!

bit i assume the error is now located somewhere around localeconv()...

either this is wrong in the locale db for german or localeconv() determines
the locale directly through the os the machine is running!

because of that localeconv would tell on my machine that en_US
is used and therefore the decimal point would be '.'

but i think every user should be able to choose his/her own locale,right?

best regards

	udo

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of