[i18n] Demo Site Upgrade

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Tue Mar 25 00:02:40 PST 2003

Just a quick note that the Horde Demo site has now been upgraded to the
latest CVS, and currently includes the following modules:

        Horde
        Mail & News
                Mail
                Discussions
                Forums
        Personal Information
                Address Book
                Meetings
                Calendar
                Notes
                Tasks
                Wishlists
                Bookmarks
        Local Server
                File Manager
                Network
                SSH
        Information
                Headlines
                Comics
        Office
                Time Tracking
                Checkbook
        Logout

I've done a cursory run through the site so far, to get rid of the
'obvious' errors, and will be doing a closer look over the next few days,
but if you notice any errors, please feel free to report them to
admin at hub.org.

Also, I'm sending this to all the module lists ... if a module is not
represented on the demo site, and you feel it might be appropriate to
include, please let me know and I'll look at adding it ...

Marc