[i18n] Re: [dev] shortcuts

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Apr 24 14:16:09 PDT 2003

Quoting Didi Rieder <adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at>:

> I noticed that after my last update of Horde/Imp there was a change in
> displaying the shortcuts in the menu, e.g.
>
> "Options" was displayed as: "Options" with O underlined
> now it comes up like: "Options (O)"

What charset are you using?  Do you have the experimental utf-8 support
on?

> Is it possible to switch back to the old behavior? The new style consumes a
> lot
> of space in the menu and doesn't look very nice (personal opinion).

Try the old style with big-5 charset and you will see why it was changed.
It shouldn't affect English shortcuts unless you are using utf.

I'm open to ideas on the proper solution when utf-8 is used.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!