[i18n][kronolith] Updated Norwegian (nb_NO) translation forthe comming release of Kronolith

Andreas Gunleikskås agunleik at online.no
Sat Apr 26 22:07:48 PDT 2003

No, but i cc'ed the message to the last translator so if he have any
objections he will at least know who to blame.

Is there a certain prosedure for these things, should i contact the last
translator before posting?
I also have some updates to Horde, IMP, Nag and Mnemo, so it's ok to
know.

--
Andreas Gunleikskaas