[i18n] Fwd: horde and Japanese: help!!

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon May 26 06:33:46 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from mrayz at hotmail.com -----
    Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 06:31:52 -0700
    From: Michael Zipursky <mrayz at hotmail.com>
 Subject: horde and Japanese: help!!
      To: chuck at horde.org

Dear Horde Project,

I am using Horde email with Actadivina hosting. I am enjoying the service,
however I have one huge problem. For some reason I can not view Japanese
language emails. I use this service for business, and it is essential that I
can type and send, but more importantly view Japanese emails all the time. I
am using windows xp, and have the language pack installed. I can type in
word and also read Japanese emails with hotmail with no problems. I spoke to
Actadivina tech support and they said to contact you. Even when change
encoding it still shows in bug.

Please help!!!

Thank you.

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.