[i18n] translation doesn't work

t macek maca02 at atlas.cz
Thu Jun 26 02:56:31 PDT 2003

Hi, I made a Czech translation for SAM and this doesn't work. Instead of
Czech, the English words appear.

I made it by using the "make" command in the ./po directory. Required file
and directories in the ./locale dir were created by the make command.

In the ./conf/prefs.php I set up this (this is whole my prefs.php):

-------------

$prefGroups['language'] = array(

    'column' => _("Your Information"),

    'label' => _("Language"),

    'desc' => _("Set the your preferred display language."),

    'members' => array('language'));

// user language

$_prefs['language'] = array(

    'value' => 'cs_CZ',

    'locked' => false,

    'shared' => true,

    'type' => 'select',

    'desc' => _("Select your preferred language:"));

Is it well? In the Horde and IMP I have set the language to Czech and it
works perfectly, but only SAM doesn't work and I don't know why. The
strange thing is, that when I set the German language in the prefs.php
(de_DE), it works. So only the Czech doesn't. :(

Does someone know, where could be a problem?

Thank you very much for help

Maca