[i18n] translation doesn't work

t macek maca02 at atlas.cz
Thu Jun 26 05:27:37 PDT 2003

thanks for check, but I don't know, what to do with it.
Isn't it possible, that my Opera caches the translation? Or Apache?

I worked (as I mentioned) with the German translation. I rewrote some
messages and when I made refresh of the page, the page sometimes showed old
and the new translation!!! Then I rewrote some other messages in the german
trans. and these messages didn't appear at all that day (that was
yesterday), but this morning - when I came to the computer, turn it on, run
Opera and try to login to the SAM, the newest messages appear!!

these problem would show, that Opera "remembers" something...

Thank you for help.
Maybe, tomorrow, when I will come to the computer, the Czech translation
will apear! :)) have a nicer day, than I do :)

Now, when I use Czech trans. it shows On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 14:09:28 +0200,