[i18n] Danish translation problem

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Jul 25 01:38:44 PDT 2003

Please keep discussions on the list.

Zitat von Birthe Randrup <randrup at ruc.dk>:

> Hi Jan,
>
> I have the horde/po file in the right directory and some of the
> translation corrections which refers to the horde module  take effect
> when I compile it. Maybe the file contains an error somewhere. I
> looked at the other traslated hord/po files and can't see any
> difference. Du you have a way to check the file for me?

Looking again at the output of translation.php that you sent to the list it
seems that the Horde po gets compiled actually but is not found by the
other modules.
It depends on the version of Horde you have where translation.php expects to
be executed. Read the docs carefully and experiment with different folders
from where you call translation.php.