[i18n] Horde IMP in Japanese

Thomas Maadie thomas at e-interwave.com
Fri Jul 25 03:43:13 PDT 2003

Again, I don't know what "Horde/IMP from CVS HEAD" means.
But if you can't even get any ISP to follow your directions
and implement your software, I think you're in trouble.

Anyways, my current test environment is as follows:
http://65.61.155.178/horde/imp/
Username:  webmaster at e-interwave.net
Password:  TommyM
Server:  69.20.4.45
Language:  English (US) works better than Japanese

And NO, Japanese messages do not show up properly!