[i18n] Horde IMP in Japanese

Thomas Maadie thomas at e-interwave.com
Fri Jul 25 05:05:29 PDT 2003

Yes the Japanese showed up properly, BUT....

Can you show me using IMP's Language set to "Japanese"
instead of Ukranian?  This will prove to me that the 2 Japanese
encodings don't conflict with each other on CVS/HEAD version.
I am more interested in seeing that the various Japanese encodings
are properly handled by the current IMP in a "Japanese only"
environment.

Also, your reply to my Japanese text showed "?????????????????"
instead of the original Japanese text that I entered.
I wonder why.  Again my original text is as follows:
この日本語は文字化けしていません。
Maybe you should reply to me using the "Japanese" setting
instead.

Please don't tell me that IMP cannot send mail in Japanese!
(I believe that theoretically, you MUST have conversion
programs for both sending and receiving e-mail.)