[i18n] Horde IMP in Japanese

Thomas Maadie thomas at e-interwave.com
Sat Jul 26 09:08:47 PDT 2003

Eric and Jan

As you know, I've been looking for a test environment
for testing Japanese within CVS/HEAD.
I think I found myself one.  I got a good response (below) from HUB.ORG,
and signed up for their $9.99 (Bronze) plan.

Eric, you seem to be concerned about testing something
you guys have already fixed.
Will you be sufficiently satisfied if I used the
HUB.ORG implementation of CVS/HEAD for testing?
(They currently have the June 18th version of
CVS/HEAD, and will upgrade again next week.)

Jan, you have demonstrated to me that Japanese
e-mail is already handled properly in CVS/HEAD.
How far has the testing been completed already for
the Japanese environment?  Is there anything
that still needs testing?

At 11:56 07/26/03 -0300, Hub.Org Sales wrote:
>On 26 xxx 2007, Thomas Maadie wrote:
>
> > With your $9.99 per month (Bronze) plan, can I
> > use a shell account to do the following? .....
> >
> > 1. Install my own version of Muquit Counter
> >       http://www.muquit.com/muquit/software/Count/Count.html
>
>Yes ...
>
> > 2. Install my own Horde IMP CVS/HEAD version (test version)
> >       http://www.horde.org/source/versions.php
> >       Although a "test version", this is the only webmail version which
> >       can properly view Japanese e-mail.
>
>Yes, but ... the version of Horde that we already have installed for our
>clients is CVS/HEAD :)  I don't upgrade it daily, but last upgrade of HEAD
>I did was on Jun 18th, and will most likely do my next within the next
>week or so (things just change too fast, for the good) ... but, we only
>upgrade the *template* version often, the one inside of your VM itself is
>relatively static unless you ask us to upgrade, or unless you upgrade it
>yourself ...
>
> > Also, if I need additional IP address(es), can you provide them
> > at an additional cost?
>
>Only at the Silver level are extra VMs/IPs available ...

Thomas Maadie
Interwave Corporation
Email thomas at e-interwave.com
Tel (808) 531-0560