[i18n] Horde IMP in Japanese

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sat Jul 26 13:49:38 PDT 2003

Quoting Thomas Maadie <thomas at e-interwave.com>:

> Eric and Jan
>
> As you know, I've been looking for a test environment
> for testing Japanese within CVS/HEAD.
> I think I found myself one.  I got a good response (below) from HUB.ORG,
> and signed up for their $9.99 (Bronze) plan.

Okay, though I thought you would just use their free demo, but what ever
works for you ;)

> Eric, you seem to be concerned about testing something
> you guys have already fixed.

I just don't want you to waste your time fixing something that is already
fixed.  Testing it is great, as we always need testing.  Documenting it is
also great, as we could always use better documentation.

> Will you be sufficiently satisfied if I used the
> HUB.ORG implementation of CVS/HEAD for testing?
> (They currently have the June 18th version of
> CVS/HEAD, and will upgrade again next week.)

Yes.  Once updated, they will be perfect.  :)

> Jan, you have demonstrated to me that Japanese
> e-mail is already handled properly in CVS/HEAD.
> How far has the testing been completed already for
> the Japanese environment?  Is there anything
> that still needs testing?

Everything needs testing.  Not only IMP, but also the other modules.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!