updated imp and turba ja_JP.po (Re: [i18n] Horde IMP in Japanese)

Takeshi Morishima tm at onepost.net
Fri Aug 15 04:41:09 PDT 2003

In message "Re: [i18n] Horde IMP in Japanese" on 2003/08/07, Thomas
    Maadie writes:

  > Horde's web display is completely in Shift-JIS encoding.  And the
  > messages are sent using ISO-2022-JP (JIS) encoding.  This works
  > great right now, and I insist that Horde's encoding remain this
  > way and NOT be converted into EUC-JP.

OK, here's shift jis converted versions po files for imp and turba.
Jan, or anybody who can help, could you please commit this po to cvs?
It will allow everybody to start using the base line for additional
translations.

  http://www.ml-search.com/horde/horde/imp-turba-po-sjis.tar.gz

  containing the following two files:
       imp/po/ja_JP.po
       turba/po/ja_JP.po

imp/po/ja_JP.po:"PO-Revision-Date: 2003-03-19 19:57+0900\n"
turba/po/ja_JP.po:"PO-Revision-Date: 2003-03-26 06:30+0900\n"

I didn't add any new translations, so follow up translation work needs
to be done.  Thomas, are you going to work on, maybe stating with imp
one?

It turns out that the current cvs head version of horde ja_JP.po has
more translation text than imp-jp cvs one, probably because the base
horde release was different.  (file size is 48340 bytes vs 19882
bytes) so other than maybe possible adjustment or translation porting
from imp-jp version to cvs head version, no change would be required.
Of course, additional translation work to make it current will be
required.

Note, due to other work in my queue, I cannot commit any large chunk
translation work for a next few months.  Maybe sometime in November I
can take whatever left over, for work towards year end.

Thank you,
Takeshi