[i18n] Horde IMP in Japanese

Takeshi Morishima tm at onepost.net
Fri Aug 15 06:06:52 PDT 2003

In message "Re: [i18n] Horde IMP in Japanese"
    on 2003/08/15, Jan Schneider writes:

  > Do you have the latest version from CVS? If not, enable utf-8
  > support in config/nls.php, if so make sure you have the mbstring
  > and/or iconv extensions compiled in PHP.

Thanks for suggestion, will confirm php config later.  Yes, it is CVS
version as of last night. utf-8 support seems to be on.  (Assume the
following line.)

$nls['multibyte']['UTF-8'] = true;

  > > Also, notice those "./span)" garbage in shortcut (one on the head menu
  > > and several of them in IMP head and footer menu lines.)  These things
  > > are something we need to chase for.
  >
  > These should have been fixed already a few weeks ago.

OK, will look into it.  Do you know which module/files the changes
were done?  I may need to look into CVS logs/diffs to find out what's
wrong with my CVS sync.  (Or will try to search mailing list archive.)

Thank you,
Takeshi