[i18n] IMP - Hebrew locale

Tmicha.net Admin admin at tmicha.net
Sun Nov 9 10:53:31 PST 2003

Hi, folks,

I am trying to make a Hebrew locale for IMP.
I have create he_IL.po file and translated it to Hebrew.
However, when I tried to run translate.php ($Horde:
horde/po/translation.php,v 1.70 )
make from the command
prompt using PHP interpreter (I use win2000 server), I got the following
message:

<b>Warning</b>:  main(C:\horde2\horde\po/../lib/core.php): failed to open
stream
: No such file or directory in <b>C:\horde2\horde\po\translation.php</b> on
line
<b>Fatal error</b>:  main(): Failed opening required
'C:\horde2\horde\po/../lib/
core.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\PEAR') in
<b>C:\horde2\horde\po\translation.p

The php translate.php make command was run from /po directory.

Am I missing something here? Am I trying to invent the wheel and
Hebrew locale already exists?

I use Horde 2.2
IMP 3.2

Thanks.