[i18n] IMP 3.2 Turkish translation

Genco YILMAZ gyilmaz at genco.gen.tc
Fri Jan 16 11:30:38 PST 2004

Hi Jan,

We had talked to you about this problem previously.
You had said that (or I misunderstood ) after php version 4.3.1
the problem has been solved.Then I thought that, in this version
there mustn't have been any problem.

You say that it doesnt work with stable version.(You might be wrong)
Since, when I have translated %90 percent of this messages.po file ,
I have made a "make install" and put it into the IMP.Think what happened ?
It worked.There was no problem until now.

When I have translated %100 percent of the messages.po file and  "make
install" gave me this error.It is really an unwanted situation for me.

Since, I have been trying to put Turkish into this webmail system for a
long time.Up to now, I have failed.

All my translations for IMP,HORDE and TURBA are ready for the latest
releases but they are useless now.

anyway,

I will try to figure out what the problem is and I hope (%100 percent)
I will carry this translation to IMP platform.

thanks for the help.I will start from the bottom again.

Yours Sincerely

Genco

--
Genco YILMAZ