[i18n] translation.php

François Helly fhelly at bebop-design.net
Tue Jan 27 05:34:47 PST 2004

Hello

I had some pbs running translation.php on a linux box, here is a diff
I made against the translation.php version 1.72 CVS

My config is
SuSE linux 8.2
php 4.3.1

The PBS are

1 - Pbs in Horde_CLI::runningFromCLI (version 1.31 2004/01/04)
It seemed the STDIN constant isn't correctly define when the
translation tool checks it.
So I fixed it defining the CLI constants. I guess it would be fixed
in the Horde_CLI instead.

2- I installed a horde tree on a sun solaris where there are two
gettext installed, one GNU and one from SUN pckg.
So I needed to use the translation tool with a full-path to GNU
gettext binaries.
I added the --prefix option to it.

Hope it could be helpfull.

François